Saturday, July 23, 2005

...

wnet back to sch today...been missing the sch like crazy..played basketball for awhile..sweat and aches but its cool! Had a freezing shower int he sch toilet and it was GREAT! just like old days!
After that, everything went down hill....my bag was so bloody heavy that lugging it around literally changed mymood. met up w my frens to see the new library but ended up killing the moment w my lazy n irritated mood...sorry guys.. :( promise not to do it again.
I know ive changed abit since yesterday...its got something to do w the grad speaker thing actually...but save the details....just give me time to get over it....
Anyway...today, I saw miao miao and she's quite okay...getting more white hair though..is she tat old? She's probabaly the fittest cat int he neighbourhood! I hope she stays that way.
Today... and for the next few days..i think Im gonna be changed..a little...bear w me yah. Its not gonna be chaotic or disasterous....just that i wudnt be the "Hey! Wassup!"me...but the "hey..wassup?" me. Dont ask me why...coz I really can't tell you. Not that I dont know...just that I cant tell..or I dont like to tell. :)
To all my graduating frens...
The time is coming! I promise to make a dedication on my grad day! After 3 years in SP, what I will miss most..is the lifestyle..the people Ive come to love, the love n the frenship and the crazy moments... :)

soo much of love!

No comments: