Friday, July 29, 2005

....

time check...7am in the morn...slept at arnd 10 last night..not to mention falling asleep att he dinner tabbbbble...
its just the 2nd and 3rd day of being a fresh poly grad.

btw..i think miao miao is pregnant...of course im not too sure how to see it, but theres a small pouch hangning from her belly and everytime i try to touch it, she comes on to me w her feet and a little bit of claws. doesnt matter...i know she wudnt really hurt me. I just hope that...she will give birth to a cute little kitten...cant wait to see it.

Ive been looking at myself and wondering how id survive the future...weighing my options....everyone's got high hopes for me..saying i hud go and make use of my singing abilities...much as i love to, i cant...coz my singing isnt s good as everyone thinks of it to be. I did a character test yesterday...and my colleagues and boss was looking at it...lets just say...im not fit for the real world hahahah
I am too emotional for my own good. No doubt noone is perfectly suitted for the working world the 1st time they step into it...everything takes a little bashing here and there to make it fit.

As for my singing...im thinking of quitting or rather....takeing a break from it...the prob w my singing..is that im singing fromt he throat and not the diaphragm....coz of this, my voice isnt strong...i wud liken my singing to be like a pretty house but with a weak foundation..ie: on stilts. So...im gonna get one of my colleagues to help me...help me find my diaphragm :P Till i can find it..maybe i shud stop for awhile!
As for the upcoming performances i have..I'll still sing..coz ive promised hehehe
i guess now that i know my singing really isnt as good....its a bit harder to imagine myself pursuing a chance at singing. obviously not pro singing...i dont know...we'll take things step by step.

TOday is gonna be a long day...got tuition after work...another time to face the kid. He's starting to hate me actually...I cant say i dont care hoe he feels...just that i dont have a choice.


u all tc..congrats to all those who have graduated!

love

1 comment:

The Tarot Apprentice said...

The future seems bleak 'cos we have lost faith in what we used to believed. It's hard to realize our dreams unless you've work it out in how to achieve in a step after another. Maybe you can consider to seek for a professional help in guiding your singing techniques?

I'll still be waiting to get your autographs~~~

Anyway, whatever what seems to be as of now, don't be too disheartened nor disillusioned but rather see, how from there, can bring you to the next peak!

=)