Sunday, July 10, 2005

Gross but true

Im proud to say that for the past week that ive been sick (the longest length ive been sick in my history) Ive cleared off alot of mucus and phlegm :P *peace*
Whatever I blew out was yellow n thick and so..allthat gooey stuff is out of my system :P

Today was and still is a long day...slept only 2 hours because I was busy writing my fren a song. She left for perth a this morning. At 6 something int he morning, I woke up, got ready and took a cab down tot he airport just to send her off.

I guess my bond w her isnt as strong as Id love it to be but I still value her as a fren and sister. Now that she's gone (fo the next 4 years) I'll be missing her loads...miss the days of rashes and manahmanahs. I dont know abt some of you...but these days, i tend to use my sms very efficiently. been sending long sms to my old frens.....movie after all we dont meet each other very often. So dont be surprised if I suddenly drop a small HUG n Love yah at you.

You al take care. The PC 's abit crazy today. will explain soon.

No comments: