Monday, July 25, 2005

thinking too much?...

I got a testimonial from my colleague today..her comments are that I think too much...that I forget abt other things that I shud worry abt.... how does one tell when u think too hard? I think I get where she's coming from...i think...
There are many times when Id focus on one thing in a conversation..that i miss out the other info..or how i focus on one task..and i end up missing the other stuff...
The hard part is that..i naturally jump to thinking...and..if i do have such a prob..what cna i do to change that? mark it all down?
So far..Ive learnt alot from my work...and i really want to do this well....not that im desperate for them to take me in. (id love to stay but if i have to go, i have to go) but its experience that i can bring w me next time...in any work env....
I wish there was a work guru to teach me all this hehehehe
yes..everything is starting to be rocket science..the more you know..the more you feel that you know very little of the world
failure is success's mum hahahah
kk enuff crap and time for sleep. Tomorrow is a big day!!! u all tc!

LOVE

No comments: