Sunday, July 31, 2005

...

the scorpio worst traits are: over sensitivity, emotional and posessive....
God forbid that I would ever carry across those emotions....

Did a personality test recently and the rsults are..pretty much wat i know....a very private person...low in confidence...etc..but high in emotions.
Really..wats new. But coz Im a private person...I dont show my emotions..asort plus in a way...coz then i wudnt be known as emotinally high strung in front of alot of pple.

Went for my sista's birthday yesterday. I knew what I was getting into but I didnt know how tough things wud get. Im not gonna start explaining what happened...just that for me, I cudnt stay in the same place for a long time..I had to walk around...to get myself away fromt he place. I have no probs hanging out w a group of indians man! Even if they speak tamil or hindi most of the time.There was only one thing i wasnt comfortable with. :) Im sorry sis...i really tried....its not that i dont want to hang out w all of you guys. Id love too! Id love to be part of all this! but....I just wont be able to stay for long....not w that noe thing....I loved yesterday....:0 Loved the jokes and erything and i wish we cud have that again! but im sorry if i wudnt be able to stay for long.
Thank heavens one of my frens came as well....he was really my saving grace man.... really.... :)

By the time i was home (missed bowling) i was tired...mentally and physically. Wanted to sleep when my dad came in, on the lights and started to question why i was so tired. WAT!?!?! he asked why i was so pale then asked whether it was because i was drinking......thinkgin abt it later i realized how dumb that was....wud i be pale if i was drinking. Sarcastically i replied, "No. Wud you like to smell my breathe?" maybe it wasnt even a question...more like rhetorical.

I realized how different i am compared to her frens...and honestly...i dont think id ever be the same. Even family wise. Her family is close-knitted. my family is ...just plain..broken. In fact allt he indians i know..have nice close families! The chinese i know.....dont have em. only a hand full can be counted as close. Mine isnt one of them.

Anyway...i wish my sista allt he happiness in the world. She deserves it as a person. I love her loads and wud do everything to help her...God, please take care of her. :)

Likewise for all of you. please take care of yourselves.

LOVE

1 comment:

girlinatower said...

girl, you sound really bad. Dun worry so much la k? I shall take this opportunity to tell ya that u r the nice-st and most sincere person I have met in my SP life and for that I will always be willing to help ya whenever I can. I am just a phone call/e-mail/snail mail away k?