Thursday, July 07, 2005

still sick

k yes I know...I deserve this..for practicing my holistic life...maybe its coz Im always int he aircon now..maybe it needs time to adapt. hehe
Met my ex classmates, my sistas for lunch :D We had a long chat while eating and she asked me how I was...as in..how I really was hahaha
I know what she means. She actually wanted to ask if I was doing well emotionally.
Thankfully, I am doing okay :) U know..I always look at it this way..I dont think I'll ever get back to being like how i was before..of course every one changes...but what I mean is...I would never feel the same when it comes to seeing my ex as a fren. there will always be this feeling there. Good or bad feeling..I dont know. I just feel that Im alot better than how I was...when we 1st broke up.
She also asked if I was comfortable w him around..well..not exactly what she said..but ......she is my fren and she is my ex's fren..so being that...like every other relationship thats broken. Its oftent he frens that are worried when it comes to organizing gatherings.
I just want to say that....much as I wudnt love to see my ex in front of me now...I wudnt mind as well if I have to be int he same room as him..esp if we're among the same frens. At that point...I will treat him like a fren...but I will not intentionally communicate w him or meet up w him unless necessary. eg: short sms wish of happy birthday
other than that, I still really treat him as a fren or brother.
So please guys! Dont be worried abt him and I. Theres nothing to be worried abt! Thats the whole reason why i didnt take this move earlier. Coz i didnt wanna make my frens feel akward. wats happened btwn my ex and I stays between us...it shudnt affect you guys. Likewise what shud be the case when we 1st got together.
This brings me to something I always wanted to say...esp since how my life has changed..I just feel like i need to say it.
New lovers always say that a relationship shud only b abt them and not anyoneelse. Sadly thats not the case in real life...yet..why shudnt it be? Afterall..eventually...when all older relatives have died (no ill thoughts intended) and all you have left us ur children and ur wife...maybe not even ur kids (if they're already working n married) Eventually..after all that...wudnt u want someone u love? NObodyelse is gonna be alive to be able to judge u by then. You're the only one alive who will suffer or enjoy the choice u made...
NO doubt pple will think that other choices will be better...but who's the one lives w it att he very end? not them....you.
Anyway...I dont know..I walking the way God brings me. if he brings me a guy..so be it. If he doesnt..maybe I'll just live life w memories and adopted kids and adopted dogs :P

LOVE

No comments: