Friday, July 15, 2005

sooo

Am i a magnet of trouble? hahah
I have a fren who smsed me today and asked me to be his witness if he gets married...I got a shock! Hes arnd my age and in my opinion...hes a tad bit young...his relationship is a tad bit young! But i learnt that...the strength of a relatinoship can not be judged my its length. of course...I wudnt be tat no abt a relationshp that just lasted an hour.
I told my fren...if he's sure of what he n his gf are doing..if they've thought it true clearly...Id be glad to.
The prob here is...his parents dont know abt it and wont approve to start with!
sooo really....I dont know...
Ive been in a similar situation to begin with and I can clearly say that we can never be sure of what our reactions will be until we are in that exact situation. we cant say that we'd be able to withstand our parents disapproval when we're not event here yet. To say you feel a certain way is different than to say what you should feel. Anyone get me?
To say you feel truly okay and happy is different from saying it because you shud be that way. eg: there are times when I say that Im fine coz I really am. but there are times that I say Im fine coz i know I hve to be....its also called self-deception.
In this case, Id wish them all the best. I hope they do get married int he end...coz I nkow he loves her alot...It pains me to see that the older genration still regards statues, race, money...its really just full of bullshit. Fine! You can be concerned abt that for our good, but..dun determine the value of the relationship by it. Its disgusting...
Anyway..to those of my frens who have this prob (seems quite a few) be of a brave heart....dont let the love of your life go. provided it really is the love of ur life. Or you'll en dup like me...looking at river taxis and wishing time wud turn back :)

take care yuall! No matter what happens, be strong! :)

LOVE

No comments: