Wednesday, July 20, 2005

WARNING!!!

What you are about to read about could provide abit of discomfort to certain readers. NC16... Anyone with younger readers, please close their eyes while you read this.
.
.
.
I blew out something that is mildly jelly like...w red linings inside....blood trails...Its transparent light yellow, as much consistency as a gummy bear and...it felt good! Well...the aftereffect that is...
Rest assured this will not be the last time I do this! There will be more! It will be back! Phlegm or mucus!
Im actually reading up on it! The prob w reading up on it, is thta u get crazy ideas in ur head that u might be sicker than u thought. Words like Bronchitis and Pneumonia can be scary....Having stayed int eh hospital because of pneumonia...I know the feeling...it suxs man!
Im even wondering if I shud get this stuff out through my nose!
Freaky..but In a way, Im glad I cud get this suff out of me...coz it cud result in blockage of my air passage...I cud very well die! Even when I had pneumonia.
Imagine...breathing in and not being able to do that without coughing...or breathing in n hear urself weezing...like how ur nose is partially blocking. it means my air way is partially blocked that it makes a sound.
...Anyway...

Was having abit of fun w my sis...she was playing half-life 2 and I was ..emm supporting her? hahah cheering her on? Hahahha She was attacked by a couple of zombies that looked like their heads were stuck in turkeys....in the state of panic, I told her, "quick! Grab that wheelie thing and throw it at them!" She did! hahahaha Two zombies got slashed and we reacted, "Cool!!" Hahahha
Good grief! hahahaha Her aimw asnt very good after that though hahahah
U know..even when this moment lasted for a few minutes...it was still great! hahaha Its great to spend time with my sis. Unlike for my dad though hahaha
Im just thankful that I have a sis to complain to or be silly with. hahahaha

Ive been thinking..how lucky Ive been to work int he places Ive been....meltdown,SPGG, MTV and now this! the thing is, all of them sorta offered different things to me. meltdown was more off admin...market research..while SPGG was events management in a smaller scale...like events company...MTV was media monitoring...PR..liasing w journalists and other branches around the world....n SSO...writing, events management...programme management...all of em are experiences and lessons I dont want to forget! I guess I worry that I forget the things I learnt or were shown or taught..it wud be an absolute waste....God please help me to learn from what I go through...

Another aim i have....is to learn more about music before i leave SSO. The interview w the violinist yesterday, gave me an insight....it will probably be the only time I get to rub shoulders w someone who knows how to playt he violin and is great at it!What do they think abt, how do they live....Something almost philosophical was his definition of music.
That whne he was still a kid, He'd defind good music as having to conform to certain unspoken rules..a template...but now that he's seen and played more...music is anything that can be conveyed witht he performers emotions..and touches the listener. So that is music! I never really thaught abt how music was definied actually..aside from thinking that trance and techno are not music.
maybe to me...music is sounds you can relate too? hmm that requires more thinking. according to the violinist, he has yet to come up w the meaning of music as well! Anywyway..im dead tired. Talk to u guys next time

LOVE

No comments: