Saturday, July 23, 2005

wats new? Im sleepy again..

K today was an exhilarating day and a tiring day..
Went to sch for the grad speaker selection..the final one...gave it my best shot..almost teared but didnt..and I got it. Im the final speaker...
I went there extra early coz I felt like touring the sch for abit..I miss it sooo much! How can I express a sense of belonging n missing so strong?
The strongest wave of missing and sadness came when I stepped into my clubhouse again...
I left a note there, telling all of those still in the club, that I missed them...I really do...I wrote this..

My life in SP has been like an F1 car on the race track....but it still leaves a trail. Hopefully through this trail, we will still keep in contact and remain the closest of frens...
I was....25mins tot he meeting time and before I left the clubhouse, I sat ont eh sofa for awhile. Just sitting there and staring at the room..everything in it....I felt like the room was...like a living thing...like the red violin..like...someone watching over me..us for the past 3 years. I did practically everything int his room! It was a part of every single happy stressed and sad moment in my life for the past 3 years...tears started to stream down. Call me sappy or highly sentimental...I cried here when I was in the end of a relationship, I laughed here when Iw as hanging w my clubmates...who are like bros and sistas to me...I danced here w my 2 best frens in SP..to bhangra and vaseegara, I sang here, I wrote songs here, I loved here, I studied here, I .....all my life's dreams took a big step here....I found my voice, my confidence, my love to emcee, sing, perform....EVERY BLOODY MEMORY! was forged from that small room! W the metal office tables and plastic chairs and age old sofa!
There has never been a single place that housed sooo much memory to me....so much and soo many types of memories.....
Like I said..I started to cry....cry coz Id be leaving behind the things I love to do most! leaving a comfort zone..leaving a part of me...leavingt he most extravagant and exciting 3 years of my life! Its like Im losing a part of my history!
I have only 2 wishes as I left the clubhouse today... that comperes would go back to its golden years int he next batch of students....that I would get a chance to step intot he clubhouse one day in years to come...and maybe say hi to it again...sit ont he sofa again..and say that Ive moved on....
love to you all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Helo Sista!!

Finally came to check out ur cool blog and great way to know wats goin on lately for you...

Remember lifes a journey and every story wld hav an ending. Enjoy it and look forward to wats to come ahead k! Jiayou Babez... "Love ya"


ChinG ^_^