Saturday, July 30, 2005

:)

its saturday again! Today is a special day! My sista's birthday!!!
Cant wait to see her today!!! :P

had tuition yesterday and spoke to my kid. I wanted him to understand that...he can be upset and i can be upset...he can hate tuition and so can I. we have things in common! But tuition has always been good for us.

My sis has gone to malaysia today for trekking. God please take care of her. :(

Work has been good actually....feeling less stressed...I know my face hasnt been all that cheerful int he office...but its coz I just keep thinking of work! I dont want to dissappoint AGAIN....everytime something goes wrong (esp bcoz of me) i feel like I got hit with a gong...sigh My introvertness is also coming out...coz im stressed...

Aikido class starts next tuesday...:P finaly! k please ah! next time please moderate ur lame jokes or u might find urself ont he floor :P Nah!

I cant wait for next wednesday! NDOC! Wohooo!!!! :P I'll get to go back to sch again! One of my officers sugested hiring me on project basis. :D Im game actually!I know alot of u would be wondering why I dont get a proper job...well...I dont even think Im suitable for a proper job! K its alittle tooe arly to say right... :( I m the kind who really cant visiaulize myself sitting at a desk from 9-6, doing paper work. In fact, my job at SSO is about the best job Ive done! Coz i get to move around for different projects or events.
Honestly..IM still dreaming of being a radio dj...or even a compere part-time. Im hoping that I'll be able to get contacts fromt he many pple I know.

Just dled all my pics from SSO, into my C drive..something tells me that my hard drive will crash soon if I dont burn them all hehehehe Not to mention all the upcoming graduation photos! Wohoooo! Thats why i can only develop a few pics hahaha if not Id be spending loads of money man! Not to mention having to get another photo album just to store all of them! And u know wat....i just realized! I didnt take a pic w my parents...for graduation! it never occured to me till now! is that weird? Not even w my sister! I wanted to take with all my frens that I forgot to take w my parents! Also...I forgot to take with the saa staff! esp ms angel!

abt comperes...although ms angel is no longer the officer in charge...I still thank her loads. the 1st impression of her was hat she was very fierce and honestly, we were all scared of her! But somehow, something made me want to challenge that...to break the perception...all started when i remarked that she looked fierce. I guess she's the one who knows more abt my ex and I than any other teacher. Coz afterall..if you wanna put it in a way..she was the one who set the "stage" for us to meet. hahahaha

Anyway..im just happy that ive lived my past 3 eyars with soo much excitement and fireworks! hahahahaha

Okay on a more serious note...
This is a personal perception okay...dont quote me please...
I read the I weekly yesterday and read abt Silver...Personally, my impression of her has never been good but nvm. Her bio says that she's from Ngee Ann poly and that in a way...made me wonde rif its a typo error.....or a deliberate mistake...as in....was it the editor or writer's fault..or did silver decide to not let herself be know as a student of SP. If the latter is the case....then my perception of SIlver has worsen...definitely! SP would be the 3rd dearest home of mine..soon to be the 2nd (when my sec sch gets demolished)

K this is a bad way to end my entry but ....Nature Big bro is calling me..gotta answer his call real bad. :P *peace*

LOVE

No comments: