Sunday, July 24, 2005

Thank you...

Went to church today...then went to my maternal grandma"s house and now...paternal grandma's house...took a butt numbing trip allt he way from the east tot he west....no matter!
Im okay with it.

Been trying to catch up w my kindermusik things...havnt really had the chance to learn the stuff but Im trying...

My mood today...better than yesterday...butnot exactly chirpy. Dont worry.

I guess...its hard for me to move on....moving on from SP is like......steping off from a world I know and love and wud definitely miss...into a world I hardly know anythign about! Dont misunderstand yah, I do look to the future! I look to the days I can host events, sing, perform, song write, be a dj..etc..thats what I want to do next time....but att his moment...I still miss every inch..every nook and cranny in the sch. Im not one of those who only got to know the SB and EEE side oft h sch. Ive been to very part of it. I know it like the back of my hand!

My sista is right...life is a journey...many chapters..all of them have an ending..but allof them connected in a way..to form the eventual grand ending...the finale..the end of my life. So..every chapter affects my ending.....this chapter is just the most exciting..most..exhilarating...most memorable...one....

But...like all chapters, its time to end it....

I can only pray...and hpe that i get over the ending of this chapter...and everythingelse that ive beent hrough inthis chapter...of course one thing will continue (i hope)...my frens....I hope my frens will move on tot he next chapter w me....coz they are what make up a chapter...
.
.
.
.
God, I know I havnt been truly devoted to you....esp since some things have happened....but please hear me as I pray for all those that I love....all of us will have our own things to do...our own stories...its time to moveontot he next train station....but I prayt hat all those whom I have known and come to love so dearly...that you willt ake good care of them. watch over them...they are the most enduring pple, the sweetest pple Ive known...who have made such a difference in my life that...I wudnt know what to do if id lose them as frens....esp since we wudnt be in the same sch anymore....Keept hem safe, helptham fulfill their dreams....let there be a day where we'd all be able to meet again and reminise, laugh and tell tales and stories of our lives...as if we'd never left each other before. I know I sound or even may be idealistic at times...but i know this is possible...coz so far, you have given me that blessing..that priveilage...
Whereever my frens, sistas and bros may be int he future...let us always be connected God. By snal mail, email, phone or anythingelse...Thank you God.

Ive never been much of an open person..when it comes to face to face communication...so to all those whom Ive known in my poly days....You are all...what makes me feel like I dont want to moveon....because all of you made my poly life the best years ive had in my lifetime...I love all of you..if I had chance..Id give every one of you a hug! A really tight and BIG hug! :) No Im not trying to strangle or sffocate you...maybe its to fel the strong connection for the last time before we part...coz things might not every be the same after graduation....(i hope not)
God has been generous to give me soo many things in my poly years. I wudnt think or feel for a minutethat I regret not doing well in JC..coz if I had, I wudnt be in poly!
I wud have moved on to the Uni without even gettigt he chance to know all of you..and sharing so many wonderful moments w you!
Some of you have beent here to share my tears..some have beent here to share my joys..some have beent here to share my anger..some have been there to share my silly, kiddishness..and some of you have ben my imspiration..the inspirations to my songs....in fact....all of you. That is why a part of you and me and our memories will live on...from our songs....

All tihs, I wud love to say at the graduation...but I cant...I can only write it here...I love you guys...I really do....:)

love

No comments: