Friday, July 08, 2005

nothing much today...

Work was work...tuition was tuition...my kid made me play w him the hundredth installment of space impact...if you're wondering what kind of game it is, its a made up game where he flies around w his toy rocket ship and I fly around w a pencil box and makeshift cannonball launchers made up of pencils. he has a shield and other fancy shmancy actions and powers while I...I stick to my cannonball thingies..sigh. the hundredth time. Now, We're onto the Spcae Impact Delux!..Good grief!
I jus spoke to a fren whom ive known for..7 years? He's a nice guy n stuff but...he's not the same anymore. He.....was never...so..nonchalant...never a person who didnt just go....watever....never just give up easily....but now..I gues...he's just lost his juice. he's losst alot of energy n will....I really feel sad for him man....
I never wanna see my frens like that..but alot of times..I just cant do anything! SIGH
God take care of my frens.....those that mean the world to me....no matter where they are around the world...

love

No comments: