Saturday, July 02, 2005

Long day!!! I think meow meow is sick... :(

Went to my old sch for the carnival..Had loads of fun and got to see my old geog teacher n others hahah have a funny feeling that i was the oldest old sch there hahaha Anyway hahaha
Went for a meeting after that...it wasnt compulsory for me to go but I wanted to oz I wanted to show that I wanted to learn and I did. I think right now....my prob is being able to connect w my colleagues. No doubt I do try..but the more I try..the more I feel like Im forcing it. The moer I feel that, the more I feel that they think Im fake. And coz of this..the more I feel ike i should talk less...esp abt myself and what i feel or think... I know I shouldnt be this way.....but...i cant help it!
How do you live life...when you feel as if everything abt u is fake n boastful?
or should you just heckt he world n live life thinking that only ur thoughts matter? but even then...you have to believe that to start with and its hard to believe that when ur already sceptical...

anyway..you all take care. :)

LOVE

No comments: