Thursday, July 21, 2005

.....

Im dead tired....n dead stressed!......
Tomorrow is the grad speaker selection...Im close to peeing in my pants! ...NAH! Its just that I feel as if someone's come behind me and is slowly tightening the grip around my throat...yes...Im dead nervous! Really really nervous.
Its not like compereing where you can make mistakes and laugh at it....or even be givent he space of being stupidly crappy!
Plus...Im competing w a girl who has an endless source of energy...whom I admire..for that exact reason! She works very hard and thats just what sets her above me..her sheer hardwork!
Im also gonne see my ex again tomorrow...he's one of the chosen pple from his sch. I know it shudnt affect me anymore but it does. not in a sad way.....but...the akwardness I will have towards him..and the urge to show him that Im gonna be able to stand again. Plus, he is a GREAT speaker! The best I know..his voice is like cream! I know id never get to that stage...likewise..I admire him too....for his sheer talent...he's got so much talent that its oozing out of his ears...he's even got a great chracter to go with it..sigh hahaha
Anyway...Im just to tired to rehearse my script...and too tired to read through my work file.....shit...I dont wanna sink man! After going this far!

I guess by now..alot of you would thinkt hat Im a limelight seeker...maybe I am...Im starting to think so...I was abt to say that it was absurd to be shy and introverted and yet limelight loving att he same time.....but...being int eh limelight doesnt mean u show the real you..it may be a mask that you put on to hide that introvert, shy and quiet you! The alter-ego? is it?

Hahaha Catch the moon tonight yah. Its beautiful..the light it shines casts colours onto the clouds around it. Such that it seems like its got a rainbow halo around it.



Wish me luck you all! :) I'll need all of it!

LOVE

No comments: