Tuesday, July 05, 2005

....im sick

Since yseterday...my throat has been very dry and painful. Think ive got throat infection somewhere...can feel a little fever coming up....Wanna go home. :(
nah...have to stay n work. must get work done!
So far, work has been great. :) I like the people here..but that doesnt mean that I can talk w them very freely... There are many of htem that i feel I can joke with...so I do.
Bit sleepy now coz of me being abit sick..had to come in and type abit before going back to work.
was talking to my boss and she wants to learn Aikido...thinking of learning too :P Give a chance to learn something to defend myself from stupid uncles at the nearby kopitiam! Maybe this way, My dad will be less worried abt me going out late at night as well! it could also train my discipline or will power! hmmm Going w my boss to spy on the cc tonight hehehe

1 comment:

The Tarot Apprentice said...

Take care of your health hor