Wednesday, July 06, 2005

sick

Still sick today. had fever last night and wrapped myself in a blanket without the fan. woke up a few times last night because I was too hot or Iw as just uncomfortable hahaha
Anyway..things are better today :P Went to see the Aikido class yesterday and it seems quite cool haha might join it in nov w her hehehe damn! I'll get flipped around by her if I do something wrong hahaha I guess this is the 1st job where I feel as if Id like to stay longer...shrugs...but maybe its coz I dont know the culture enuff...after all, I am just a temp stuff
Anyway..life has been better lah. For those of you who are worried abt my episode on sunday..Im quite fine! :P
Nothing much to talk abt today :P sorry...

1 comment:

The Tarot Apprentice said...

Aikido is one of the few soft-style martial arts that exists in our present martial arts platform.

It's fighting style is definitely very different from the norm punches and kicks type that any no brainer can do.

The training will require you to pick up a bit of Japanese so as for them to explain their moves easier.

They have this habit of bowing to Ueshiba Senshi's picture at the starting and ending of training session too.

If you read Ueshiba's work, Aikido almost like a religion due to Ueshiba's idealogy and such.

Very interesting martial arts.

P/S: Please see a doc if you're not well k?

=)