Tuesday, December 27, 2005

And soo...

Turns out God didnt want me to watcht he concert either and so He cast rain clouds above the outdoor theatre and made it rain HEAVILY. So it is that not only did I not get a chance t watch narnia, but I also lost the chance to watch the concert..which was statring to sound quite good.

Ended up visiting my fren and having my dinner there.

As I walked home from my fren's place..Loh and Behold a familiar face appeared! None other than my friendly movie partner-neighbour-exschmate-exclassmate-bro-fren whom I presume went out w his buddies and was smoking outside mac. Wat was more dissappointing? That he cancelled the movie? Or that he was smoking? Well..the 1st thing I said when I saw him was, "smoke some more lor" And he gave me a sorry-salute fromt he moment he saw me, till the moment I walked off. His fren said, "now u can curse at him!" Hahahah I find it funny really hahaha but I didnt bother...didnt feel like it :/ Esp when my friendly neighbour gave me the goofy grin and the sorry-salute...YAH WATEVA!

So that completes my day! quite uneventful lah but unforseen circumstances come and sometimes..more often than others.

LOVE

No comments: