Friday, December 02, 2005

memories..all pure memories...

Just got back from my sec sch farewell dinner. Got to see all my ex teachers n my ex VP! It was soo fun just to look around and see who are the ex schmates that came!

I cant even describe the feeling coz..its just overwhelmingly special to me and to leave early..was a must..but it was very sad.

I went home and watched the vcd in the book thatt hey gave us and...I teared...coz I could see how the HOD teachers were soo affected by the fact that the sch was going to be torn down and the sch wud never be there anymore... I felt likewise....
But I really cried when...my godma was being filmed abt her feelings. I'll miss being able to see the teachers when I "pop" down to the sch...But i know that at least my godma and I will still keep in contact n through her..alot of others too...

Im right..it was a fabulous nite... :) I'm thankful I have all the past yearbooks and teen planners ...but I wudnt have the building...thats the sad part....Maybe one of these days, I'll pop down for the last time...w a camera...

Goodbye my dear westlake sec building...your memories are wielded in my heart.

LOVE ALWAYS

No comments: