Friday, December 16, 2005

messanger of indian music

Yep I can see some fo you shaking your heads again..WAIT! Dont tell me...you're thinking.."Ning is up to her indian crazy mode again" Hahaha
Yep I can only say that my indian crazy mode was never switched of. esp when it comes to music. Music is not controlled by geographical boundaries and by language..all u need is the tune n the rythmn.

The latest song Ive fallen in love with...Reshmonu's Pirivu.
A song abt leaving the one you love coz of exterior factors (1st reason why i love it), the song consists of a very beautiful piano as accompaniment, a slightly more traditional hindi singer, the drums..maybe tabla? the erhu, sitar and a gd singer who can pass off in the US as an R&B singer coz of his voice (2nd, 3rd, 4th n 5th reason why I love this song) a slow song at 1st w the singern the hindi singer n the piano..very serene ...then it evolves into a rap at the end that isnt overdone n ruins the song (6th reason why I love it) I cant tell u which part of the song I love most coz its just not possible. I love this song in its entirety.
Please go n search for Reshmonu and Pirivu. I guarantee that you'll love it if you only open ur ears n mind n heart.

Yesterday...my colleagues have decided to force me to join 92.4fm..just to gt my foot into the radio station door. They've forced me to hand my resume up for their "checking" by next monday. Hahaha After which, it will be vetted 3 times (like our newsletter) before it will be sent tot he radio station. Honestly...I am touched...that my colleagues would take the trouble to help me like that. That I wud end up being so close to them in the end of these 6mnths. God has guided me through sooo much. So thats it..I have to hand my resume in on monday and I will go tot he radio station for a voice test. :) I know Im gonna miss all of them. :)

Had a wonderful time w my sistas yesterday evening...we havnt met up in awhile and at my auntie's funeral, i wanted soo much to talk to them...but since I cdnt get them...I had to settle for this. Just being w these sistas of mine is like giving me a chance to go back in time to my sec sch days where cud still play a fool without feeling like a fool. They know me inside out man!
The only prob is that we never get to meet often. But nvrmind...as long as we still meet...its ok. Seems like my eldest sista is going to melbourne next feb. A bittersweet news and much as I'll miss her, guess its gd for her to go. Plans are to meet more often by next feb. :/
Anyway...byt he time last night ended...I felt lighter and more refreshed. :) Not coz I was drunk or wat...just coz beign able to unload my feelings or troubles to them...was...effectively stress-relieving! Hahaha

God...thank you for a new day. Every day you give us, represents your mercy to us. I pray that everyone I love n care for is taken care of God. That you will watch over them and have angels hold ontot hem least they fall and hurt themselves. I pray God that as I go along the day...that you would keep your words in my heart...that I would hold on fast to them and rememebr you.

LOVE

No comments: