Tuesday, December 13, 2005

a thousand thoughts...

I think abt sooo many things n I keep telling myself to rememebr it and write it ont he blog...but only one or two things get remembered eventually hahah

Gonna go for aikido soon..time check..6.30pm.

got a pic here, taken after our christmas party and Babies Proms. I count it as a double celebration actually hehehee so thats why I was doubly happy :P Anyway here it is.

Happy aint I? Hahaha after a successful carolling and a few compliments, iwas over the moon really but I also know not to be proud of it coz..watever I can do w my voice..isnt polished and Im too tomboyish. Note the attire...

Im told that I dont put enuff pics on this blog which is true but it sort of isnt safe sint it? hahaha
Anyway...Im happy w how I am for now :) BTW, the balloons are now situated att he entrance of my office as a FRIENDLY welcome to anyone who enters!

Really hope for tom coz Im gonna go for a movie..something I ahvnt done since last last last last..emm last last last ...around there..month. yep! FINALLY!

K gonna go off now. take care peeps and be safe!

No comments: