Friday, December 02, 2005

:) Reallyyyy excited abt tonight hehehehe

Tonight is the night that I get to see all my old school mates from Westlake n some juniors from Braddell Westlake :P I dont know why but Im sooo connected to the school that its just such a pity that it had to combine e braddell then w guangyang n eventually..have its building stripped down... :( Its a real pity!

I rememebr how in pri sch, my sis n cousins n I wud go down there to play basketball...never realizing that id one day be studying there! And its there that alot of life-changing incidents happened and it changed how I looked at people...how I react w teachers..etc :) its there that I first learnt how its like to step on stage and host man! I still love it!

Anyway...Im hoping tonite willbe a great night and I gt to catch up and gain contact w pple whom Ive not seen in...technically...5-6 or more years! yeah! Hhahahaha

LOVE!

No comments: