Thursday, December 15, 2005

A Good Day. everything is falling to place :)

Took half day from work, went back to sch for a short visit and went for my event. I know Im not getting paid but maybe..its the passion of talking n being on stage that overwrites the need for money at times.

as usual the names were daunting...indian names, malay names..I just hope I didnt offend any of them. :/

Made frens w the sound engineer and we bitched about the singers on stage haha really mean thing to do but apparently..thatw as wat made us click! hahahaha Sooo I got a contact fromt here...maybe next time I'll ahve more hosting opportunities? Maybe..I'll get chances to sing?
Dont know..but Im working on it haha

Anyway...once again...God has put chances onto my lap and given me things that Id thought of..but never begged for. I guess. when u beg, it just works in the opp way at times. *shrugs*
I know I'll get a thrashing if my frens knew that all this while..ive been procrastinating at getting jobs.. :( OKAY! I'll do it by end of this year! I'll send it out by end of this year!

Family-wise..my family is the same as ever...Maybe Ive just learnt how to go with the flow :)
My grandma went for an eye implant (fake eye) Hope she gets well soon. I know I have to visit her more n Im hoping to do so...but I also know my mums side, my grandpa is weak as well...both sides need a visit. Nvm...I'll do alternate.

Cant believe that its gonna be 2 weeks more and the new year is here. Next mon, Christmas is here! This years Christmas will be a more serious one...its time I really celebrated Christmas for the right reason. :/

Lastly...wanna say hi to my cousins n auntie n uncle in USA. :) Merry Christmas Teddy Bears!

LOVE

No comments: