Sunday, December 11, 2005

The weekends are here!

The past 2 weeks have been really tough for me...

Phlegm and all...

Since christmas is here, i need to start setting my goalsfor next year.!

BTW, just to let those of you who have been supporting me...Im chosen for the SP Musical. Miht be a very small thing coz its my scht hats organising..but I think of it as an honor to be able to work w pple to improve my acting n singing skills...Which means I need to get rid of my phlegm haha
...So there! I'm in!

Been going tot he gym and have been painfully but surely changing my dangerous indian food-loving diet hahah But my colleague who in a way sayangs me alot..keeps buying me fatty food! Nasi lemak, Muthabak, Prata! Waahhhh

Aikido has been okay...my sensei got a shock when he mistakenly heard that I was the one who died instead of my auntie. Skipped lesson for the wake. grading is next sat actually..so wish me LUCK! maybe next time..Id be able to defend myself properly. :P

Songwriting -wise..Ive been putting that on hold..coz I never had the time to really put anything together :( Yet I know I have ssooo many talented frens that i cud ask for help...Parti, Iskandar, Josh, Jess, Grace (hehehe ms violinist) But..eveyrthing has to be put on hold...coz I have no idea what to do w it hahaha

Nows also the time that i think abt all my relatives...my "relatives" aka bruddas, sistas, god-mas etc hahah haiz...so many relations man1 hahaha

To everyone who reads this..its time to think abt those you love...most imptly..those who love you...Your family..frens..and Jesus Christ who died for all our sins..Its his birthday and nobody's birthday shud be forgoten (although i often forget :( ) So pls remember God's birthday.

LOVE

No comments: