Monday, December 12, 2005

reunions!

I dont know wats happening but I;ve been seeing soo many pple from my sec sch that its just amazing. Just last fri, I bumped into a sec sch mate whom I never spoke to in sec sch at all. But the moment we meet that day, we just started to talk, like catching up w old frens. we spoke like we knew each other for a long time! Really funny! In fact...meet up w him on the next day and we sat down for coffee. Only NOW do I know that I used to be known as the girl who walks across the field to go home (my home was behind my sch) he knew me as that...the girl whom walks acrosst he field every morning..to get to sch...sigh...Anyway..we've become quite good frens :)

Also bumped into alot of sec sch teachers etc.

Hmmm which makes it abit funny when I think of my neighbour (who's also my sec sch mate) whom has no fate watsoever w me hahaha meaning...we often calle ach other up to meet for lunch or dinner but we never seem tob e able to find a common time to meet! Hahahaha Either of us will always have somethign on man! Bloody funny! I can bump into everybodyelse..but not into the one who stays the closest to me! Hahahahaha Speaking of this fren of mine...I soooo want to show you his blog! No matter how irriating he used to be..and still is..I must admit that he has a certain amnt of talent. (stop gloating ah brother! Your head get to big, you'll start floating!) Not only can he write songs n poetry, he also plays the guitar and his blog entries are captivating. I even scolded him to do somethign abt it coz his writigns really have to be seen! Hmmm You know..I'll just let you see it for urself.
www.gothmemoirs.blogspot.com
I admit that Im not a frequent reader of blogs..not even my frens...I only read 2 or 3 occassionally..but his is one that I do read often coz its really interesting. In fact..Im considering of placing his blog as a link. So much I can do to promote his talent and to ge a gd sis hahahah

Just did a mini performance w my dept pple today for the company christmas concert. had gd feedback that my singign was gd and its given me more determination to get my voice trained next year. :) As for my image...emmm that will take a longer time hehehehe My boss shaked her head thinking abt how its a pity that I am how I am when my voice is so gd. Ie: Tomboyish...philipino looking hahaha...anti-heels...anti-makeup etc etc etc
Quite honestly...I admire her ability to be able to put stuff on her face confidently hahaha I try it and even when the brush tip is inches away from my face...my hands start to tremble...make-up phobia sia hahaha But really...thats just me! I know that if I wanna be an emcee or singer, I'll have to know how to put on make-up n trim my eyebrows (gasp!!) and allt he other hairy places (lets not go into that) sigh..the life of a woman...Again I wonder why women have to torture themselves sooo much just to be beautiful. In fact...wudnt beauty be a relative term?

Sooo will start my quest for a proper voice...in the year to come. int he mean time..let me be the me that has always been :)

Aikido this unday...grading...gasp gasp ..triple gasp

LOVE

No comments: