Monday, December 26, 2005

Im soooo sick...

So much for christmas....Its been fun and scary and just plain dampening one after the other...let me explain...

Christmas eve morning was super fun :) Got to hang w sistas, tried the jacuzzi and steam room..etc I guess its coz of the freq change in temp from the pool to the steam room, to the jacuzzi..etc..that I caught a cold. cool huh?
Byt he time I got to my aunties house, I had a running nose that evidently stayed in touch w me till now. Another thing happened while at my aunties place...my mum n auntie were supposed to meet each other 1st before coming to my auntie's place. An event of miscommunication, led my to go into freak out mode. For a solid 1 hour...I tought my mum was either unconscious at home...knocked down by a vehicle...stuck in an mrt or bus....or just plain lost her way. Because she never called any of us at all. And knowing her, she stores all her phone numbers in her phone book. If she forgets her phone book...she cant call anyone at all. Nor does she know the way here..afterall the address is also in her phone book. Wat she could do is go home. But wat really scared me...is that she'd be unconscious at home...thats wat scared me the most...or that she was hurt and my mind was going on n on abt it while I was trying to have dinner. I got so paranoid that I even called my neighbour up (crossing my fingers that he'd pick up the phone) to go to my house and check if anyone's there..or that the lights are on or windows open...signs that my mum hasnt left the house...
Thank heavens..more like thank God...my auntie found my mum. She was waiting at the exact meeting place..while my other auntie she was to meet...was the one who was waiting at the wrong one...sigh...It runs int he family I guess hahaha my auntie was blur..while my mum was not smart enough to go tot he coffee shop next tot he bus stop, to call my auntie (she did have her phonebook w her) In fact, she had contemplated going to the mrt and calling but decided against it when she thought if she went away, mu auntie would miss ehr and go off...I still dont get it and quite honestly..i find it ridiculous but im glad my mum's safe.

Last but not least...Im just plain sick...the universal spirit dampener. bloody gd timing i shud say..sarcastically...at my grandparents place yesterday..I spent 60% of the time there sleeping and the 20% of the time hanging w relatives and visitng my godma who lives nearby..the remainder 10% int he toilet. In fact the only erason why I hadnt spent more time sleeping..is bcoz I had such a terrible stomachache that it woke me up...I guess I ate too much..you would too if you saw what food was instore and before I go on..I reques that you banish that thought that I had sinned (coz its already playing in my head) whipped potato, lamb, beef, ham, sushi, beehoon, rendang, chicken curry, kung bak bao w fatty pork n the works..yeah.. So that why i had gastric...

Today..my plans to watch Narnia are cancelled...coz my movie partner wasnt free...so I spent the whole day sleeping n recovering...in fact..not going for the movie cud have been a gd thing..coz then I wud have been too sick to enjoy myself..more like sleeping halfway coz my body wud shutdown to fight against watever virus I had. Not to mention the risk of spreading a fever or cold to my neighbour n other innocent victims. I carried a 37.8'c with my thru the day.Got phlegm, got sore throat and body is aching everywhere.

But you know wat? This christmas was the most meaningful...Its been a long time since I really tried my best to celebrate Jesus's birth...Its been awhile since Ive felt so close to God. Im happy!I dont need many presents..I dont need many ang baos...ive got the best present already.. Jesus...I know Im sounding more and more like a fired up christian and I really hope that coz of this, I do not scre away those I hold dear...yet att he same time..I dont want this hard earned again faith to dissipate again. A though balancing act..somethign that is harder than putting a camel through the eye of a needle?

Watever it is..Im loving u guys!

LOVE

No comments: