Friday, December 16, 2005

let me not move into temptation again...

Just came back from a show w my neighbour...a sec sch fren who never fears to irritate me but at times..can be quite a pal. We went to watch Pride & Prejudice. It was a fabulously funny and yet romantic show...so much so that it reminded me of certain things. I cant mention it coz it not worth mentioning now but yes...

Now I have come to a conclusion that...much as my frens are confident that Id find someone soon hahaha it wouldnt be so...coz it has taken me so hard to believe in God again...I know that me liking someone else would take me once again...from God and so...I cant. And so long as my faith is not strong, I dont think God would even want me to stray. So its quite clear that me finding anyone would not be anytime soon hahaha Quite honestly...much as I would like the idea to hae someone...I would rather pray to God and tell Him to delay it. Coz Im quite afraid tat if it happens again...Id lose God and myself again...feeling that once is enough...

Soo my dear frens...dont grin at my mention if a guy k. Or prophesize that I would find anyone coz Im hoping not to. :) I understand you care yah but if it comes..which I hope it doesnt...God will show me how to react. Maybe akin to Ms Elizabeth Bennet?

Anyway...I have to work hard to fulfill my dream. :)

God...preserve me ...that you may let me build my faith in you....help me to keep you in my heart and please dont let me fall in love..till my heatr is strong enough to withstand another person in it and you. Let me always put you 1st...coz I can live without another person but I cant live forever without you...

Some of you may think Ive gone whacked..but Im not...Im trying to protect myself from losing God and losing myself n my heart again.

LOVE

No comments: