Thursday, December 22, 2005

....

I really need to get this off my chest...because I cant tell it the people in person..Ive decided that I'll just voice it...

Last last christmas...I wanted sooo much to meet up w my sistas. Sistas whom I loved and adored terribly..we had the plan to mee tat Bishan J8 int he christmas morning and I even planned to get a cake. The night before, one of them calls me and says that she cant make it and the morning itself..another said that she's busy or somethign...byt he time the last one called, I simply said that we're cancelling it. I dont know how the rest felt...but I felt so sad...I really felt sad. that morning...I went to Bishan J8 and satt here....for the "fun" of it...since no one aws coming..I just stoned...
Byt he time my ex came...He could sense somethign was wrong when he saw my face. The moment I saw him...I just took my bag and went off...That was how I spent my christmas morning...

This year...Im crossing my fingers again hoping that nothing like that happens...I know I can be demanding...but I seldom see these guys...we seldom get to catch up and on such an occassion like christmas..I really hope that I cud spend the morning w them. Even if it means 2 or 1 hour...even if it means meeting at toa payoh mac for an ice-cream..allt hat matters is that we're all together...I guess now its gonna be harder...coz they've all got their own partners...Another reason why we shud meet up this christmas..is cuz one of my sistas is leaving in feb...I'll miss her alot and i dont nkow how long she'll be there....so this christmas has to be done...if not for Jesus..then at least for her...

love

No comments: