Saturday, December 31, 2005

K last moments to the New Year..doggie style!

K last minutes to the new Year so better pen down something before starting 06.

1stly, Alot of "forgive me"s and "thank you"s to those whom know me. Ive set a new list of resolutions which Ive chosen to keep to myself BECAUSE I dont want pple to chase after me and ask me abt them hehehehe Let's just say..I wanna be abetter girl Wahahahaha

Got many goals I wanna fulfill, frens I wanna rekindle relatio ships with..:) Gonna get busy. Im glad to say my family is safe, granparents still alive n happy. And God is closer to me than along time ago. :) Thanks God!

Hmm now I remember! Wanted to include a personal achievement! Visited one of my demons today. Went to a place that I havnt visited in a long while..due to ..ehmm personal reasons. Guess I always found it abit painful to go there. Well, today I did and Iw as right! It was painful but not as painful as I thought. It was a rush of blood and speeding up of heartbeat..sorta scary. Seriously cant explain why actually but Im glad I got there. To be honest... it used to be a place that I wud go alone..to feel the breeze..to clear my head and to talk with God. But since my previous relationship..it didnt make it a private place with God anymore..Id ruined it. And as I satt here today..thinking abt the past, I just felt bad that I had destroyed a place that I thought..was like a secret meeting place with God. I felt so much in need of God to flusht he whole place out with..oh maybe a thunderstorm..or hurricane? yeah ...Somewhere along that lines. Byt he end of that visit...I felt better...I felt lighter...like id reconnected with my past and gone on. Crushed one of my demons and got to be a better person. :) Im quite glad!

Soo its 11.28pm by my auntie's PC and my cousins just came over for a drinking fest...Ive had the heaviest dinner that has offset the benefits of a good morning exercise att he gym and a healthy veg salad (french dressing)..sigh...gotta kill those pounds someday..I hope. :P But dont blame me for celebrating yah! Coz Im sure you're doing the same thing while you read this! Hahaha

To let you guys on the secret New Years Resolution...to find my confidence again and to find the job I can work best with..and to keep my footsteps along God's..not to mention..not looking at indian guys anymore Wahahahahahaa

LOVE!! And Auld Lang Syne Folks!

No comments: