Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Now I know how it feels like to be paralysed...

Omedeto! (Congrats in Jap) I just got my blue belt!!! :D Im no longer a white belter! Muahahaha I can hurt someone! Including myself....which I did :( I now know how it feels like to be paralysed one one side oft he body....I did a bad roll and my whole right side hurt...I mean my WHOLE right side! From the back to the feet. Not a gd feeling...had to lean on the wall....
NOW...everytime I run my fingers against that particular area...theres a sharp and immediate pain that is soo bad it makes me jerk...Im am in a bad situation. Sucky thing is that I just got my blue belt! :( quite interesting really..the ceremony of receving ur belt. They call ur name..you raise ur hand and bow...then you knee walk to the front of the sensei (mind you we're all kneeling ont he mats) Then you bow, then you receive the belt, then bow, then turn to face everyone else...then bow...then knee walk to your original place. Loads of bowing and knee walking man. In fact, after you knee walk alot..you legs and ankles n toes feel like they;re on fire and you have to tahan the pain until you can get up. Ouch!

So i offically warn you. WHOEVER touches me at the back...you better watch it! Coz if you touch that area and I feelt he pain...you are SOOOO gonna get it from me and I promise to give you a taste of how I feel! :)

BTW, also seems like there are gonna be newcomers and he's indian! Wahaha been seeing too many indian guys today hahaha but no worries. I will not take what God has not given me. I will keep to God's wishes...After one time..I dont think I wanna play with fire another time. H0onestly..I dont know if God really objected to my ex...I guess He did...But if thats the case..why make the relationship so strong? Why did He let us have such a strong connection? Maybe it was all meant for me to learn a lesson...or a few lessons...might not have anything to do with my ex..more of preparing my heart for better things...or giving me the drive to pursue my own thingsfater breaking up. Watever it is..I know I often think that it wasnt fair that God had to do tis...but I know that God has His ways and me with a broken relationship...is a good thing. Its hard to think of it that way but its the truth...Maybe one day..I'll be able to talk to my ex as per normal..like a BBB (bestest best bro) Besides the new indian guy seems nice :) Hahah reminds me of my ex...sadly...hahaha K enuff abt guys. Im supposed to abstain!

So aikido done n back sore...thurs make up aikido class is impossible...according to sensei..my muscle tear..need to let it heal naturally.. so no rolling for me until next year. Im hping I could do swimming this sat but we'll see hahaha Sensei calls me the Accident Collector!! Wat an eerie name! Muahahaha

LOVE

No comments: