Sunday, December 18, 2005

dead tired ....Hai Yah!

Went for aikido grading today. Much as I know I can pass, I know that I cud hve done better :( Anyway wats past is past. My sensei says that if I dun pass, I shud hang myself w my white belt heheh And if I dont do that, he'll hang me hahaha. My senior (assist instructor) says that if my frens and I fail, he'll treat us to dinner hahaha

So Im dead tired now, my back is busted again coz I rolled but dun worry, Im sure it'll heal. :)

Gonna be going to church later and then to grandma's place..Im quite sure that by 8pm, Id be soo tired that Id be dragging myself home...Oh well...gotta go see grandpa coz he's still recovering from the loss of my aunt. As for dad's side grandma, she's done her implant and so far..its okay. I hpe.

I wish I cud split myself into half..one to see one side oft he family while the other to see the other side. One to work, one to rest, one to meet up w frens and one to go home. :/ One to go tuition while another to go for singing lessons or to songwrite. My strength is depleting man...no joke...

love

No comments: