Sunday, December 04, 2005

soooo

spent almost the whole day w indian music blasting. quite refreshing for the 1st 3 hours....or more..then after that..it all went down hill. But that happens to chinese music as well..sooo yeah...

Its sad to say but I think Ive run out of juice for israeli music too. :P But indian music is the 2nd from eng coz its just so easy to dance to hahaha..oh well...

K updates on my health...loads of coughing...exceedingly much that...its gonna be impossible to sing. Ive practically lost my voice! :( Thinking abt how my voice is the most precious instrument I have...its a BIG torture not to be able to sing as and when I like...but God is the one in control...he can take it away whenever he likes it... :(
Alot of phlegm plus teh cheering yesterday night...didnt help at all...

Abt my grandma..the operation is over n I havnt really found out how she is...guilty...
My aunt is still the same...supposed to have an op soon to get rid of the cancer cells...but they have to wait till her phlegm is lesser and the water in her lungs are cleared. Sorta makes me wanna get rid of the phlegm too. :/ And get healthier...

went to the gym int he evening...ran ont he treadmill n did some weights..body is not entirely wasted...and the gd shower after that was great..but the fact that I did allt his while I had terrible phlegm...was making me cough like I had choked...but Im fine now. :)

So you guys dont worry abt me. Love you all to bits and if you have troubles and wanna call someone, my line is open. Of course, Id be stupid to give you my number here, so if you need it, call me and ask for it. And if you can do that, that wud mean u already have my number! Good for you! Hahahaha Once again...

LOVE

No comments: