Tuesday, December 20, 2005

another long day...

The office is snowing...thats how cold it is...

Just came back from lunch and my eyes are starting to abandon me...my colleagues have takent he lunch break to do last min shopping but I guess I dont have th emood to do anything..not even get presents...sigh...

While everyone has adopted the Christmas songs for their daily hearing...Im still inot my indian music. Reshmonu is the "in" thing hahaha but seriously..he's good. www.reshmonu.com

Got aikido later and I can safely sayt hat my fear and hesitance at the mention of aikido class ...is now non-existent. :) I know I'll pass my grading..just sad that I cudnt do as well... :/ maybe someday Id be able to perfect it... get a black belt n kick ass...

Anyway..seems like my bro's fren is asking for me to go down tom nite for an audition for their band. :) Cant make it coz my bro cant make it ( Im not brave enough to go see his frens alone) So gonna change it to end of dec. God protect me and grant me wisdom as to whether I should go into this at all... His fren is the same guy who is trying to do up my song...soo yeah

BTW, those of you who actually bebefitted from my 18 words/phrases of tamil last entry, good for you hahaha it was courtesy of my thambi, Parthiban hahaha

LOVE

No comments: