Wednesday, December 14, 2005

smart casual attire..dead tired but seeing light...

I think God has been extremely kind to me...

For the past few days, ive sworn to read the bible every day on my way to work...its refreshing really... Been visitng a fwe of my frens churches and have prayed for God to keep my eyes open and mind sound...for fear of going to a church that He dislikes.

But this new committment to God came after visitng my frens church...City Harvest. Im not to keen on the service there but the message I heard on that day reminded me of something I used to do last time...I used to call God, Dad. I used to turn to him often, when Im in trouble, worried or just wanting to talk to Him. That pure trust in Him as if He was my own father. Technically...He is.

Because of this...I wanted to re-establish my faith...hence the bible reading. God's word is true..."Seek me 1st and all other things shall be given unto you" Ive found the peace that I havnt had in months... Another thing that God rewarded me...just be seeking Him...was that my fren's fren is interested in getting me in their band. A serious band hats been in that line for 8 years...with a wealth of talent n experience..etc...unbelieveable.

Not to mention me reestablishing past relations w old schmates...and being able to join in the SP musical...all this have been awarded to me.

Ive got an event tonight..gonna host...Im abit nervous..but now that I remember that God is always with me and would have his angels pick me up when I fall...I know I'll do fine tonight.
As for my singing...I can only thank God for giving me such a voice...needless to say...this voice will ahve to be used to praise His name...

LOVE

No comments: