Saturday, December 24, 2005

bloggidy blog blog!

Tis the season to be jolly lalalalalah lalah lalah!

What a truly eventful day! :)

Meet my sistas for a morning till afternoon fun at SPGG (SP Graduates Guild) We swam (I tried to swim), we spent fun time in the jaccuzi and had a heart to heart talk in the steam room. Unfortunately...one of my sistas cant come..sorta left me abit upset..coz I wanted sooo much to have all 4 of us together. But i guess...unforseen circumstances occur I just have to accept it. Just find it upsetting that I only know abt this last minute...abit not fair...But you know...no matter how I get irritated or upset or watever w these sistas....I never stay that way for long..not w them...not w anybody I know actually...but esp not w them. Coz inside...I love them too much.

Once in poly, was doing a proj w one of my poly sistas and I screwed the proj up BIG TIME...I felt sooo bad...like I let them down so deep that there was no repentance...but att he end of everything...one of them told me..."you know...watever happens...work is work and personal stuff is personal...I still love you as a sista..." That hit me soo ahrd I had to bite my lip just not to show it. Thats really how close we were...likewise for these 3 sistas ....I loev them loads regardless of how they are at times and because I love them sooo much, sometimes Ijust want to help them change the habit...but alas..from personal experience...we all have to 1st change ourselves or no one can help us.

My big sista is going overseas soon...in feb...that sorta made it more impt to celebrate this christmas...coz these will be the last 1n half months before she leaves. I know that Id try my best to meet her more. I guess out of all the sistas, she is the one who is most sensible and most mature...which is wyh i find it easy to talk to her..yet she has her kiddish side that I only see as endearing. I hate to say this...but I abit worried that after she leaves..our circle of friendship will slowly move apart...a thought enough to give me nightmares... :( Another sista of mine is the one who's the most kiddish hahah becuase of this...I feel normal when Im being my kiddish self w her hahah like we're back to our small sch girl days. She's alsot he hardest to contact..abit frustrating..but soemthing abt how close we are..makes me still wanna call her when i feel like talking...regardless of how many times she never gets my call...I guess I ask for it huh :)
The 3rd sista, is also kiddish at times (in fact..im sre uve realized that we are ALL kiddish) But I guess, she is the most like me....music lover, love singing, etc...

I know I have inferiority complex...highly sensitive...introvert etc at times...but Thanks to God that I dont have it when I hang w this group of sistas because theres nothing to hide! They love me for who I am! They know me inside out, left right centre, top to bottom!

I dont really know how to describe how I feel after our very happy outing...let me make an analogy...you know how when ur drunk..eveyrthing can seem funny? you do stupid things and laugh at urself and laugh at each other? The world seems like the jolliiest places? Thats how I felt...I felt like every second and minute spent w them...was perfect and funny and..plain joyful!

I dont know which of them reads this and I know Ive told them this alot of times but I'll repeat it again...
I love you guys alot k. You guys are the ones who know me and have seen me in my silliest and most serious moments...You have been there for me when I needed help or comforting or was just plain irritating or unreasonable...and for all this.. you make me love you guys even more...I hope that int he coming year..our sisterhood stays strong...coz its a time of testing as PL goes off to australia. May we last till we're haggard and grey and can still sit together at a kopitiam and laugh w toothless grins Hehehehe yet still be able to irritate each other w pinches and smacks..etc :) Thats what I hope we'll be. :) Once again...love you all loads. :)
Ning (Siao Mei)

LOVE

PS: To all , A very Merry Christmas and blessed New Year!

No comments: