Thursday, December 15, 2005

God's blessings

Its so easy to wave from putting my trust in God with a truthful heart..and praying for the sake of getting more blessings. if I were to do the latter, I wud be making use of God...

Im trying my best to do the former coz human nature propells me to sway. I guess its coz I have too many blessings from God that it makes it unbelieveable for me. Thank you sooo much God for giving me all these blessings. :)

In fact..just got back from lunch w dept peeps n boss. The 1st thing he asked how long I have left w them. And the 2nd thing he said was that 92.4fm was looking for presenters (said as a general notice to everyone) I dont know abt you...but I cud feel a door opening... I literally felt as if a door was opening in front of me! Its weird but...there it was! My boss straight away pointed at me and told my obss that I wanted to do radio! Im...Im flabbergasted! Im...Im spoilt by God!

K well...reluctantly...time to go back to work. :)

Thank you God for giving me your blessings...

LOVE

No comments: