Wednesday, December 28, 2005

My auntie's ashes

My mum took a day off today..she went with my other aunties to bring my auntie's ashes to the....the place where they store the urns. The slot is ready for her.

Now that she's gone, the ritual in my grandparents house is to greet my auntie's picture as well..when I go and visit. Not to mention saying goodbye to her when we leave. i guess to them is natural...she is still with them. But Im thinking that it can be painful for my grandparents to wake up and go to the dining table and see her face. My heart goes out ot my grandparents and to me...going to them is the 1st thing I do when I go there..to let them know Im here, to give them a hug and say Hi. In fact..my grandpa and I have a deal...Im to save as much $ as possible to pay for my trip to China w him. :) He offered to pay for me but Id much rather do things on my own. :) Thats the deal!

My grandpa, I shall start calling him Lao Wan Gu hahaha coz he's starting to gamble again. He's gambling on my cousin's bf's race horse hahaha The last I met him, I told him (My grnadpa), "Dont gamble so much ah." "Be good ah" Hahaha He's grown up to be a kid again.

I think my mum is right in a way...from what I see, my relatives from my dad's side are often angry with each other. Not all of them..just some...but on my mum's side..every trip there is like a small party...as long as the sisters are together and the cousins are together. I hate to say this...most of my cousins on my dad's side have not visited for a long time..only once or twice a year do I really get to see them. One of which Ive never seen since...sec sch? Its that bad. Im starting to wonder if my dad's side family would disperse if my grandma dies. A really sad thought but its reality...my granny wont live till im 40...

As for my mum's Im sure the sisters will still meet even after my grandparents die...They'll meet and talk and us cousins will meet up as well...Im not too sure abt my dad's side cousins...not all of them.

But I know which cousins Im missing now...Im missing my american cousins :) One day, I'll save enough money for a trip to the US! The best part abt us 3..is that no matter how old we are...we'll still be like kids...sleeping together...making a fool out of each other, wrestling hahaha those were the days hahaha

k enough for now. New Year is around the corner. New year resolutions please!

LOVE

No comments: