Saturday, December 17, 2005

...

had a good day today :)

Went to play basketball in the morning and popped a few 3 pointers. :P

Had to go for a housewarming but had to kill time so Iw ent to my fren's house to lepak (hangout) Wanted to write some songs but...dont know man...much as I want to. I just dont ahve the inspiration at times. :( According to my fren, he said that his fren has taken the liberty to use my song as a mini proj. he's currently doing up an arrangement for my song! Im honored actually... to have someone working so hard on his own accord, to do up my song! I was quite taken aback when I found out abt it. I guess thinking abt this, gives me more motivation to write other songs :P And to train up my voice :P

Christmas is next week....fast...2 more weeks and I'll have to face next year with new New Year Resolutions..all fo which are planned out in previous entries hahaha
Anyway..time to start work..song writing :)

LOVE

No comments: