Monday, December 19, 2005

...

K damn tired..doesnt feel like christmas is 6 days away...more like 6 months

Went around the world yesterday..aikido @ toa payoh, home @ braddell, church @ suntec, grandparents place @ mandarin garden...shwanked (courtesy of bestest best bros) Scolded my fren off for calling me "babe" Just didnt think it was appropriate. I dont do that to my gal frens but when it comes to guys...the yellow line isnt the same..slightly thicker n all. Quite honestly...Im no ones "babe" so Id appreciate if my guy frens stop it. No "babes" n no "my dears" please.

Been reading the bible abit more and my heart stopped just thinking abt what the world will be like when Jesus decides to come again at this very minute..stole my heart away. literally skipped a heartbeat man... wat wud u feel when the sky converged right in front of you? from all degrees,t eh winds flow into each other...or the earth trembled n towers fell like cards. God says that He will come at a time where we least expect it...so I know for sure that allt he prophetic n estimated time of the end of teh world will not be real. Nostradamus can predict the end of the world a thousand times but He wont get it because God will not come at a time where Man is expecting Him. But christians learn to keep their minds alert for God's signs that He is coming..but non-believers will not...and it worries me...

Anyway...tamil class No.1 (stop shaking ur head..I know wat ur thinking)
1) Dad - Appa
2) Mum - Amma
3) Big Sis - Akka
4) Big Bro - Anna (ah-ne)
5) Small Sis - Tankachi (tan-ka-chee)
6) Small Bro - Thambi (thum-bee)
7) How are you - Yeppadi Irrukai / Nee Appadi/ Yeppadi Irrutingai
8) Thank you - Nandri
9) Very *** - Rhomba ***
10) Food - Sapadeh
11) Shall we eat? - Sapadilama?
12) Have you eaten? - Sapadiya?
13) You talk to much - Nee rhomba lollu da
14) Naughty - Vallu
15) Shut up - Potu
16) Get lost - Poda/ Podi
17) I miss you - Naan unnai rhomba miss pannuraain
18) I love you - Naan unnai kadiliki raain

LOVE

No comments: