Monday, December 05, 2005

The wake...

I eralize that my auntie wanted to sooo mucht o go home for Christmas but int he end, God brought her back to her real home for christmas..a christmas w angels...w the Lord, w God and everyone else who has died and entered heaven.

The major consolation is that she is in Heaven..how reassuring is that? Thats eh hasnt died and fallen intot he depths of hell...that she hadnt jumped from suferrring to sufferring...I find it...peaceful and in fact..a happy occasion. I shud be happy for my auntie who can look down on all of us w God and see that everyone loves her...My sis is rite...what is in teh coffin..is but a shell...a shell used to its utmost and then forsaken..for peaceful and blissful eternity in heaven...what does the soul need for a shell that can no longer function.

Thinking of all this...I fear for those I love who have not received God. Call me exangelical...but to imagine my other loved ones die without God..is a very scary thing...To imagine my loved oens die in hell...forever...my heart aches...People like my mum, dad, ex bf, sistas n bros...I love them sooo much....

Guys....you can tell me abt buddhism that there is reincarnation...but what if there isnt? Do you really know that there is? If there isnt...then what happens? How abt the Hindus?
All Im saying is that Im worried for you..I love you guys too much to want to lose you...

LOVE

No comments: