Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The bringer of great news!

:) One of my cousins is getting married next year :)
Im excited imagining her in a wedding gown or at ROM. Wooaaahhh :)
For the past year or so, Ive been disheartened that chinese still see indians as..lower down int he social status...disgusting...but Im glad my cousin is marrying the guy she loves...matthew..btw, half indian n abit of portugese. Kudos to her! Just thinking abt this, makes me remember how my other cousin (from my dads side) was sooo extermely happy that I broke up w my ex that she kept going, "Oh Thank God!" Cant really remember the exact downgrading phrases she used but it ended like, "You should kick him back to India!" Had i not been so respectful...I wud have just slammed the phone on her..or maybe even kick her back to China! In fact FYI, not all indians are from India. Most are from malaysia. And FYI again..my ex (regardless of his indian looks) isnt indian at all..more like ceylonese (decendants from Sri lanka) Anyway..I feel sick to my stomach to see indians being insulted that way...In fact, I wonder what wud happen if people like my cousin were to be stranded in India. I figure she'd scream her lungs out and go crazy...I know Im mean man...but look at it this way..gives her an idea abt how indians are made to live. If she cant come to her senses...Id rather not talk to her anymore...

Anyway...Im just happy for my mum's side cousin who's egtting married :) I wish her allt he best.

LOVE

No comments: