Sunday, January 01, 2006

Wohoo! Happy New Year!

K new plans, new ideas, new aims, new focuses New New New!!!!!

Broke into the new year by calling up some frens and singing the whole auld lang syne to them hahaha even called my ex actually..which I later regretted. :) Some things are just too hard to change and I fearthat I really have no choice but to lose my bestest best bro forever. Mayb God help me on that.


Anyway, stayed over at auntie's place and slept w mum. got plans to meet frens for lunch and head over to a book fair :) I know..me and books just go so well together that I might have to build a library (like Beast's in Beauty & the Beast) Too many books! Im a late bloomer hehehehe

Sooo will the new year be fun? I think its gonna be the most problematic year for me...at the end of jan, I'll have no job...Id be soo stumped thatI might kill myself hehehe But seriously...Ive never felt so lost before. Not knowing what to do... :/

Some of my frens are going abroad...Ling, Josh, Val, Steph...sorta feels like ervyones flying off except me. But its okay I guess..they'll come back soon. :) I'll just be here.

So welcoming the NEW YEAR! Take care guys! Love you loads! Miss you all loads!

LOVE

No comments: