Sunday, June 26, 2005

audition...

The audition was a flop... my voice broke n my timing sucked....Im seriously not surprised that I wudnt get in...dont ask me exactly wat happened coz.....its quite awful for me to describe....I didnt cry...I accepted it actually...I think the only time I cried for this kind of thing...was in yr1...so..its really...watever. :/ *shrugs* But honestly...much as I dont cry...Ive still lost a small spark ni me...That I'm not as good as I think I am...That...things arent gonna work out for m,e and singing...I honestly dont know if Id go join another contest...yes...ive lost my confidence... :( Im sorry to all those I promised before...to join singing contests or such stuff..thing is...im not really good enough. so there :)
What this contest did bring me...was that...I got to see my frens! I got to taste the power of frenship...the power of support from frens... Thanks for being there to support me..even if u cudnt make it on time. :)
Anyway..one bad news deserves a good one! My song is second place for a songwriting competition. :D Great news!!! Dun ask me how much i got yah..I really dont know hahaha but it doesnt matter to me...well..not that much at least. http://www.spsong.sites.cc/ I dotn know how I did it..really.....Go listen tot he winner's song as well. ITS GREAT!!! I wish I knew him! It..moved me....Something Id expect out of staind or puddle of mudd....:) LOVE IT! A song I can imagine as a lullaby..sleeping to...or listening while on the road with a heart full of love and a person in mind. :)
So thats what happened today. :) as Aerosmith wud say...MOVE ON!

love

1 comment:

The Tarot Apprentice said...

"A man dies when he stops dreaming and believing"

Chalked up this bad experience and you'll fare better in the next one.

Remember to announce and I'll sure be there to give you my support =)

*psst: remember to give me your autograph when you make it big*

=P