Wednesday, June 08, 2005

This calls for a celebration!!!

Say my frens small play today and it was great! I teared really....I guess Im still a lovey dovey fart hahahaha.
Spoke to my lecturer today and got news that one of the songs i sent in for a sch songwriting competition, was chosen :P I guess it still isnt registering hahaha but really...the money isnt the impt thing here hahaha is the fact that my songs are....or at least my song...is liked! I appreciate that! And when my frens sayt hey like my songs, Im happy you know..but alot fo times they dont register. Not that I dont believe my frens comments are not from the heart hahahah but its precisely because it is too much fromt he heart! hahahah They know me , know what ive been through that....they know where the songs come from. :)
Thank you guys for the support yah.
Btw, alof of good news always comes w a small bad one...my grandma fell 2 nights ago. Theres a compressed fracture and she had to stay a night at the hospital. Things like these shock me man! She's fine now, at home....I just pray that she stays that way. God, let her get well soon and dont let any complications come up.
Gotta go now. Wanna read finish John grisham's Rainmaker. Love you guys to bits!!!

LOVE!!!!

No comments: