Friday, June 24, 2005

Easy Peasy! Lemon Squeezy!

grooving to the beats my boss lent me hahaha We've been sharing treasure (music) my boss is ...different! haahha she's got a thing for rap, alt music, RnB, anything that makes u wanna shake ur bootie hahah even Bhangra!!! I think this is the biggest common point between us! hahaha i showed her what I had and needless to say, she has alot of what I have hahaha :P She was asking me why I had soo many bhangra songs hahahWhat can I say! I had an indian as a bf and my closest frens were indians, installing me the love to dance. Naturally, I grew to love bhangra! hahaha Afterall, I am half indian right!?!?! hahahaha Well at least I look ilke one! Im sure my fellow indian sistas will be grining now hahahaha
Anyway, work was okay today. Was stressed coz Im gonna be planning the newsletter and I honestly dont know if what I do will be good enough. :( I'll try my best!
Audition is this sunday..Im...nervous! Dont know what to wear...dont know what to do.... :( shit...
My tuition kid was a farting machine today.... :( still thinking of way to make him learn in a fun way hahaha running out of ideas!

LOVE

No comments: