Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Waddup!

K just in here for fun...dont bother reading this if you really want anything constructive to read hahaha. Im gonna do a little publicity for one of my frens. her voice is great and her songs are great too hahaha. Go visit this website yah. I promise you'll find it good! hahaha http://www.projectdiy.net/index2.htm#
I can safely say that I am blessed with the love for music, blessed with a voice and interest for songwriting but above all...Im blessed with frens who can sing :) Pple who sing with their heart and soul! Sing till their inerds are yearning to jump out..sing till they tear...singing of their life, their sorrows, their love...everything. Thats what the love to sing is about...telling your story...showing how u feel... :) Im blessed.
Its all the more a motivation for me to continue with my songwriting :)

LOVE lalalala

No comments: