Sunday, June 12, 2005

Haiz one of those times...:/

K im in that silly mood again...the kiddish n simple n fairyheaded ning is out again hahaha
Was on my way home today n was listening to my mp3 player. One of the songs was "imcomplete" by backstreet boys and I got too intot he mood. one thing led to another and i wondered if my whole ex love story would ever come back hahaha like whether years later...if we ever met again..would we still silently have feelings for each other..if anything happened to me..would he still cry? Likewise the other way...hahahaha so drama mama rite?!?!? hahahahahayeah well. Ive always been one to love fairy tales...those happily after other stuff hahaha soo yeah Something his mum told him before..just rang in my mind....oh well hahahahata and just on cue hahaha my fren's song comes on.."doy uo have the heart" hahah exactly what i wud have said to my ex hahah only..I wud know the answer hahahaha It amazes me how accurate the timing can be man! How Id be thinking abt things like this and right on cue, songs like vaseegara, right here waiting, angel etc (those that meant something to us) come on! LIke God was playing a joke or telling me something! Times like these, I can only ask why hahaha They dont make me upset, just make me roll my eys and go"haiyah" hahaha K enuff of this shit! Lets move on!!!
Went to host the semifinals 2 of little miss spore cinderella and things turned out okay hahaha at leastt hats what I think hahaha the organisor didnt scold me...didnt hear any complains from anyone so sigh of relief hahaha
The kids were great! Got a few contacts for performers hahaha Got to know some people..this guy doing the sound system was from SP as well and he recognised me ferom the school video I was in! The videot hat I prefered not to be remembered by!!! He's quite cute with very nice eyes and smile :P Boyish hahaha And allt he while, I tot he was malay when he told me he was chindian! wohoo! Oh plus they all thought I was filippino again....soo yeah...cute guy, nice to talk to, laughs laughs laughs discussed abt the performers (the girls are so good dancers that ud get goosebumps watchign them) how they can shake their booties..if they had one...hahaha but no number...hahahah noipe I didnt get his number hahaha too bad! Dont know if Id see him again even hahaha OH COME ON! You know Im not the kind to ask for numbers! K you can stop banging the table now...hahaha I always believed in letting the time come and look what happened when I didnt? hahahaha time will come if its meant to come. Sooo cute guy aside n memories aside...tomorrow is my first day at SSO.
I really dont know how or what to do now..just wanna sleep early really :P Hve yet to confirm what time I start work tomorrow! hahaha..its in my email k dont worry hahah My table's in a mess...Im chomping on jelly beans etc...
k enuff bullshit hahaha gonna go cut cake now...dad's birthday :) U all take care! MUAHZ

LOVE!!!

No comments: