Friday, June 24, 2005

pics!

Just updated the comperes frenster site :P added in quite a few pics hahah all of which induce a smile hahaha Makes me think abt the past hahah how fun it was hahaha I reliaze no matter how gd and bad the memories were frombeing in comeperes, eventually when I think abt it now, All i can feel is the intensity of the prescence of emotions...meaning...I dont feel the gdness or badness anymore..I just feel an intense soft spot for those times..for compereing...it just makes my heatr race..makes me smile :) Maybe in 5 years more, Id look back n finally realize that I wud nvr have wanted my life in any other way..every second of it. :) Its all good!
Right now, Im just trying to practice my speech, do up my tuition materials, practice singing n doing up my game section of the newsletter :)

No comments: