Sunday, June 19, 2005

New Paper....

Today's New Paper had an agenda. Showcasing psychopaths and shocasing bloggers. Seems like the hottest topic in town these few days.
The "chopped up" china lady and the "nude" blogger...and the rdiculously famous Xiaxue...sigh.
Lets start w the China lady. New paper chose to focus ont eh gruesome part of this case...how police had to comb through heaps of rubbish to find the head n limbs. Note: The feet arent found yet. I havnt read about the suspected murderer's motives to kill the girl so correct me if Im wrong...somehow it seems like the girl was extorting money from him. Esp aftetr their close relationship. My dad called me into his room to make me listen to this news (abt her being chopped into pieces) and I went, "huh? ...okay." I know its a caution for me lah but if I want to follow the facts, I dont think, Id get into an affair w a married man n exhort him for money...not to mention someone so emm "not good looking" So dad...please RELAX! What Im wondering as well..is how the guy managed to throw the parts intot he river without being seen? How can he haul allt he parts into the river without someone noticing? or was it some passerby who tipped the police off after listening tot eh news? So how did a guy haul everything (in coloured bags mind you) throw all of the bags intot he see without being seen? Spore river restricts pple throwing rubbish intot he sea (like all rivers) so naturally if I see someone throwing something intot he sea, it will catch my eye coz its againstt he law. Not to mention so many bags. Unless he did all this at night. Even at night...isnt spore river supposed to be..crowding w pple? Hmm k wellm aybe I dont know spore river well enuff. There cud be some hidden spots that he knows abt n I dont hahaha maybe where he n this girl used to hide n hangout! hahaha
The nude blogger. believe it or not..she's 19. Honestly, she looks like..early 20's? I know for a factt hat she will regret it...in years to come..she might very well be remembered for that...while she tries to score a job at an interview. The part where she says that she feels her desire to remain unknown outside the web is infringed upon......DUH! Its her wish to take nude pics..fine! But to put it online! Thats (for the 1st time I agree w Xiaxue) STUPID! Nothing you put online can ever be retracted from it!!! You can take it down now but in years to come...one way or the other, it will still come back n haunt you. I wouldnt be surprised if someone had already dled it n made it their wallpaper or something...of used it n changed it w photoshop! hahaha Dont talk abt infringement of privacy outside the web anymore. The girl shud have considered that the moment she decided to put the pic online. Mere stupididty. Of course she'd score a book deal hahahahait would be sell out!
As for xiaxue...I dont know if my sch shud be proud of her..she's popular...even gets chances to write for SPH, has her own shirts..but...I know alot of pple who dont like her...Im gonna be honest n say that Im one of them. (as if you dont know it already) I feel she bitches abt the smallest things. Things that are not offensive....purely normal but different than her. She has a head on her shoulders you know. I admit. She has good view points at times...AT TIMES. But for someone who consciously dresses up and applies makeup daily to go to school.....for what? lectures? tutorials? Theres not gonna be talent scout sitting in lectures or tutorials waiting to catch the next superstar look alike! I got o sch in shirt n shorts n sandals! hahahaha never got caught for it.
Change of topic: Was looking at my sister's cupboard...loads of books.....realized that theres just sooo many good books that I havnt read! To kill a mocking bird, one flew over the cuckoo's nest, david Baldacci stuff, Dan Brown stuff, Agatha Christie, Virginia Woolf Stuff, Journay tot he centre of the earth, alice in wonderland (full version), 20,000 leagues under the sea, around teh world in 80 days, Toni Morrison stuff...etc etc etc yahda yahda yahda.... I want to read all this man! hahaha even Memoires of a geisha! damn!!!! So new year revolution (now no time) read more bks!! GOOD BOOKS! hahahaha
Oh! To those who are from braddell or westlake or both...Farewell Dinner is at orchid Country Club on 2 dec(friday) for $48. 10 pple per table. Call the sch up for bookings or juniors or teachers you know. Dont ask me the number of the sch k. I dont know. Dial 100 to find out if you have to.
Kudos everyone!

LOVE

1 comment:

SamanthaW said...

uh. how come you know and i dont? hmms. school's number's here
62579563 campus two office number