Saturday, June 11, 2005

lalalalala

k bored..just came home from an event. They pay me nuts but doesnt matter. Its in my resume. The event was abit screwed up int he beginning really..I admit to that. Got quite dissappointed with myself...but the things a host has to learn, is to take things as they come n go and always go on stage with a smile. Ud think that itd be very hard to keep a smile on allt he time and I agree man! But todays even was mostly abt kids so I just couldnt help but smile! 4 year olds being able to shake it like shakira man! Made my hair stand and gosebumps everywhere hahahaha
Tomorrow is round 2. sigh...I'll defnitely try my best!
BTW, someone called me a maid today....watt he hell man! hahahah
Still feeling abit down...gtot a headache as well....guess i lost my confidence....I wanted to nail this event but I cudnt.....:(
Oh another btw, just joined the YouthALive thingy...gotta go for auditions on the 26th june at orchard library...do come n support me yah? Hahah everything is by sms votes unfortunately...:( somethignt hat makes me nervous about hahahaI after 2 times trying out for talentime in SB and I never got into the top3, my confidence for that has waxed abit thin as well....I mean..no matter how good you sing, its still dependent on how much the public likes you rite...
sooo...*winks* you know wat to do! hahaahah
k well...honestly..things have been okay...nothing very exciting. gonna start work on monday :P Wish me luck!

No comments: