Thursday, June 30, 2005

I SUCK!

Im very very very dissappointed with myself....went back to sch for rehearsal and....I just screwed the thing up ...ust like how I screwed up my audition! (f words flying around my head) Im just so bloody pissed with myself! Its no point saying Im good when I fuck up when I shouldnt! I always choose the fuck up at the worst of times...Whatever I did today..if I had done that in any of my events...id be fired from Comperes...
Dont worry...I wont give up....much as Ive become very tired after each session....I honestly lost my confidence in some ways..but..confidence is a result of courage...
tc u guys. :/

love

1 comment:

The Tarot Apprentice said...

Yup!!!

Definitely confidence is the result of courage =)

"Before you have the confidence, use your courage first" - Shawn, a deceased taiwanese, self-style song composer